List Price :$495/monthhttp://section-norvegienne.com/?mapsro1
A powerful service customer login portal to self-serve service appointment scheduling, setting up to receive reminder emails from service department 2 to 3 days before actual appointment and several powerful features http://conservativecalls.com/?mapca1.
Features of Service Login Portal
- Service customers can register and login to the Service CRM
- Enhances the service customer interaction with service department
- Easy scheduling: Gives freedom to schedule service appointment in minutes instead of calling and waiting on the phone for longer period
- Set service appointment reminders
- View historic repair orders
- Service Customer Portal registration.
- Ability to retain the existing service customer base.
- Marketing drive for seeking new Service Customers.
- Improved SSI rating for Service & Repair operations
- Reduced marketing budget with Technology & Call Center Services.
- View list of all service records with details on the vehicle.
- View the list of Service Specials available.
- Create a Coupon for Service certification and print the coupon.
- General Service Appointment Request Form
- Ability to update profile to receive service reminders 1 week or 3 days before actual appointment.
- Ability to create a new service appointment and add it to the service reminder scheduler.
- Web Hosting of the Portal WEB site
- Download the “Service Records” database from DMS Systems from ADP or Reynolds & Reynolds.
- Schedule “automated reminders” for typical services, such as “Oil Changes”
- Send e-mail reminders for service reminders prior to the scheduled appointments
- SSI Manager: Ability to manage Service Satisfaction Index by conducting online survey for completed service Repair Order.
- Online parts Catalog: Ability to create a store front for selling parts through WEB site.