The OEMs like Nissan, Chrysler, etc often direct Cash Incentives on vehicles sold for achieving tier-1, tier-2, tier-3 CSI scores and often these CSI bonus amounts can exceed over $200K per quarter or $800K per year. Still more than 60% of the dealerships do not qualify to receive hefty CSI bonus checks from OEM.
However, all the remaining OEMs they offer prestegious AWARDS for tier-1 CSI scores, and most of the following AWARDS qualify for either direct or indirect cashg benefits in several ways. The details of the incentives are often provided in the documents mailed to the owner or GM and they may not find time to review the document and utilize the AWARDS’ derived benefits. Achieving the AWARDS does not automatically qualify them to receive CSI benefits. For example, Tier-1 CSI AWARDS may grant them preference in vehicle allocation advantage, and it needs to cashed on to benefit from CSI score in tier-1.
- Coveted trophies and accolades for dealers with the best CSI scores
- Dealer Recognition – Many auto manufacturers recognize dealers that have achieved high levels of customer satisfaction. This recognition usually comes in the form of awards, certifications, and other recognition.
- Dealership recognition programs for superior customer service.
- Employee recognition programs or bonuses for exceptional customer service.
- Impactful Advertising – Many car makers advertise the customer satisfaction scores of their top dealers, which in turn, can influence the purchasing decisions of customers.
- Manufacturer awards for excellent customer service scores
- Opportunity for dealer partners to participate in national level consumer-focused outreach campaigns
- Preferential placement of vehicles on dealer showroom floor for those with the highest ratings
- Priority access to new model cars and vehicles for top performing dealerships
- Priority Priority Scheduling: Priority scheduling of customers and dealers who demonstrate exceptional customer service scores can help to increase customer satisfaction.
- Regional or national prize and recognition awards.
- Special award and recognition programs for dealers achieving higher levels of customer satisfaction and service.
- Special in-store promotional events for customers of dealers that have achieved the best CSI ratings
- Targeted customer loyalty programs based on repeat customers from those
- dealers with exceptional CSI scores