We noticed lots of customers leave a single-line complaint related to the quality of fixes and they are not open for further dialogue! Here are a few we noticed!
1. Unfinished Repairs Left on Vehicle
2. Failed Repairs Left Partially Completed
3. Unresolved Issues with the Original Problem
4. Neglect by Repair Technician to Properly Test Components After Repairs
5. Belts not Replaced or Tightened During Service
6. Visible Damage on Parts After Repair
7. Inadequate Explanation of Problems or Solutions
8. Dislodged Parts Due to Poorly Executed Repairs
9. Unanticipated Costs After Services Are Completed
10. Parts Missing or Replaced with Used Parts Without Notifying the Customer
11. Customer’s vehicle was returned to them with an unresolved issue.
12. Vehicle was returned with new problems caused by the repair attempt.
13. Customer experienced extended wait times due to incomplete repair.
14. Vehicle returned with parts missing or incorrectly installed.
15. Vehicle returned incompletely cleared of all old parts.
16. Repairs were not completed in the agreed-upon time frame.
17. Repairs required repeated visits to achieve the desired outcomes.
18. Customer reported multiple billing issues that were not properly addressed.
19. Vehicle delivered in an unsanitary state after repair.
20. Vehicle returned with shoddy craftsmanship and inadequate workmanship.
Here are a few somewhat reasonably explained Complaints Related to Multiple Trips for the same repair!!!
- The problem showed up again within 24-48 hours after repair!
- They fixed one problem, and left a couple of more issues discussed with the advisor!
- They fixed the problem, however, within a day I noticed some other problems showed up. Now I doubt this problem is related to the poor fixing of the original problem.
- I had to bring 3 times in the 30 days for the same problem, with no hope left!
- I do not think this dealership is capable of fixing the problem, I rather look for another dealership for the repair!
- I had an appointment, but they started repairing the vehicle that came after me
- They did not even pull my vehicle for several hours
- They mentioned that it would take one hour, but they have taken over 3-5 hours
- They kept on extending the waiting period and my day is gone!
- Even after repairing the vehicle, they did not notify me for more than an hour or until I went to complain about it.
- I waited days for my OEM parts and no communication from the dealership.
- They did not keep me updated that I had to wait a further longer period
- I noticed the vehicle being washed and vacuumed, and I waited 30 more minutes to get notified!
Note: If you want to add repair-quality-related complaints to this list, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!