Dealers often wonder how positive reviews can improve Google Search Results. Yes, there is a direct link to the positive reviews to the Google Search Results.
Importance of Dealership positive reviews
- Question: How can boosting positive reviews would put my dealership on top of Google Search Results page?
- Answer:Google recently introduced a new mechanism to rate Dealerships based on the number of positive reviews submitted by their customers. Somewhat similar to Hotels are rated by 5-star, 4-star, 3-star, 2-star, and 1-star, even the Google started rating the dealerships by the number of POSITIVE reviews Dealership has in relation with the competing dealerships in the area. Hence, more and more dealerships are creating more and more Google Places and requesting their sales and mainly service customers to submit the positive reviews. In order facilitate streamlined way of submitting the reviews with ease, DealTimer creates a branded Website with dozens of pages, and enables the dealerships staff in assisting their customers to submit the reviews with less than 60 seconds of their time.
- Question: Can I monitor negative reviews on various reviews sites from DealTimer?
- Answer: Yes, absolutely. You can monitor the negative reviews and take immediate action to correct the bad reviews.
- Question: Do I have to login to the every review site to view the reviews on various websites?
- Answer: your reviews sites, say reviews.abcNissan.com or www.IloveAbcNissan.com will have direct links to various reviews sites, such as Google Places, Dealer Rater, Yelp, Merchant Circle. Also, DealTimer pulls the reviews by using your account login credentials on your behalf of, say into DealerRater.com and presents all the reviews at one place.